Petticoat Creek: Bluff View
$254.59 / capacity 200
* Aquatic Center (pool and splashpad) closed for the 2022/2023 season
Petticoat Creek Conservation Park is located on the north shore of Lake Ontario, at the mouth of Petticoat Creek. Visitors can enjoy incredible views of Lake Ontario from the top of the bluffs. It also offers BBQ and group picnic areas, large open grass fields, and is part of the 730 km Waterfront Trail that extends from Niagara-on-the-Lake to the Ontario-Quebec border.
Petticoat Creek Conservation Park Admission: Per Vehicle (admission + parking) Price (+HST) *no cash
Passenger vehicle: $21.00 | Large van/Sprinter van: $42.00 | Bus/non-passenger vehicle: $105.00 - $300.00
Important Park Information
- Aquatic Center (pool and splashpad) closed for the 2022/2023 season
- Limited picnic tables available, please plan accordingly
- No Amplified Music, 70db sound limit strictly enforced
- Arrival by 9am required to secure site and table
- Park closes to incoming traffic 1hr prior to posted closing
Admission Fees & Cancellation Policy
Please note general admission into the parks is not Included on picnic site rental fees. Admission fees will be charged upon arrival per person.
All picnics are non-refundable. Groups have up to 2 weeks before the date of the picnic to move to another date provided we have it available. We do not give refunds, even due to rain. As long as the park is open, the picnic stands in place.