1. PLAN YOUR PICNIC
- What are your preferred event dates?
- Which conservation park would you like to visit?
- What are your site requirements and do you have a specific site in mind?
- What is your estimated number of guests?
- Who is the designated person in your group that will be looking after the reservation?
- Did you have any special activities or vendors planned for your picnic?
2. MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS
- For picnic bookings your full payment is due at the time of booking
- We accept VISA and MasterCard online.
3. CHECK YOUR PAPERWORK
- Check your picnic permit carefully to ensure your booking is correct – let us know of changes as soon as possible
- Be sure to read the contract terms on the permit before signing the Terms of Acceptance
- Sign & Return one copy of the picnic permit (keep the other one for your records)
4. ENJOY YOUR PICNIC
- Feel free to copy the park maps to give to your guests
- We will put a RESERVED sign on your site and enough tables for your group
- Your site is reserved for the day – you must have someone occupy your site by 10 a.m. to establish that you are coming
For more information, date availability or to book an appointment to visit the facility, please call (416) 667-6295 or email@example.com